Increase productivity while decreasing stress...
15 Minute Video: Craig Goldberg to 500+ Business Owners on Harmonizing Your Body for Optimal Human Performance
Benefits of Vibroacoustics in the Workplace
Vibroacoustic Therapy is the formal body of research behind the Holistic Health Science Vibroacoustic Sound Lounge. Vibro-tactile stimulation is delivered through a speaker like technology built into the Sound Lounge itself. The user is surrounded by the music creating a 3-Dimensional, full body sound experience which can be both relaxing and restorative.
The therapeutic effect is adaptive to the person on the Sound Lounge and can be a very effective alternative therapy for a wide range of health conditions. Having a Sound Lounge as part of your daily routine can have both therapeutic and recuperative impact on the user.
The Sound Lounge is safe for all ages, has no risk and very few contraindications as outlined below.
Why at your company?
The Vibroacoustic Sound Lounge and Vibroacoustic Therapy have a broad application. These benefits are recognized whether the person on the Sound Lounge knows what to expect or not. The benefits are experienced and delivered through the basic practice of listening to music through the Sound Lounge, any type of music can be beneficial depending on the person on the lounge. Whatever they like can provide value and benefit.
From a corporate wellness perspective, the Vibroacoustic Sound Lounge has the potential to have a profound effect on the business and your key asset; your employees, and their mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellness.
- stimulating blood circulation and reducing blood pressure
- improving range of motion
- decreasing experience of pain
- addressing both the physical and psychological aspects of pain
- reducing stress
- promoting a feeling of calm and peace
- reducing nausea, headache, anxiety, fatigue and depression
- reducing hyperactivity
- development of sensory awareness
- changing viscosity of phlegm in lungs
- skin surface massage and deep tissue massage
- deep massage of intestines (often resulting in correction of constipation)
- reducing stress-hormone levels (Cortisol, Beta-endorphin and ACTH)
- Anti-spasmodic - relaxation of muscles
- COPD/Asthma/Bronchitis Cerebral Paresis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Spastic conditions/cramps
- Irregular Bowel Syndrome
- Neck, Shoulder and Back pains & Backache
- Stomach pains/colic
- Arthritis & Joints
- Impaired blood circulation
- Sport injuries
- Menstrual pains
- Pre-menstrual tension (PMT)
- Headache, Migraine
- Muscular Over-use Syndrome
- Kidney stones
- Post-operative conditions including knee and hip replacements
What are the risks?
After more than 40,000 hours Therapy in the US and Europe no significant adverse effects have been found.
- Stroke patients - only once they are cleared to drive
- Pregnant women - because we are cautious
- Recent Surgery - only once the stitches are fully healed
- Arthritis - hesitate during a flare up
- Active or borderline psychosis
- Recent blood clots
- Bulging Discs - with Doctor supervision
The team at Holistic Health Science is ready to support our technology in your office.
We're readily available for online trainings and webinars and would love to travel for in person training as well.
Give us a call, let's explore options and applications of our tech specific to your office.